Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Shoe/Sneaker Desires

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
It’s the UNSPOILED fashionista here.  Anyways for today’s post I decided to do a list of shoes/sneakers that I would like to purchase in the near future:
  • L.A. Gear L.A Lights (Silver)  These take me back to my childhood when I wanted a pair with lights, but had to settle for the black nubuck pair.
     
     
     
  • Nike Barkley Posite Max (Suns) I have been loving from afar all of the Barkley Posite Max sneakers since the Area 72 drop earlier this year. I think it is about time I get my hands on a pair. Will not pay more for retail though, so will have to wake my ass up early for these ones. 
  •  
     
  • Nike N7 KD V I have both the N7 KD IV from last year, so it's only fitting that I scoop up the one from this year as well.

  • Jordan V Retro (Grapes) Not much to say about these just love the colourway.

  • Marc by Marc Jacobs Mirror Leather High Top

  • Fila Ninety6  Another childhood classic/favourite.
  • Vince Camuto Ashlynn Pump (Natural/Cork) For me these are the women's answer to the Nike LeBron X corks, which for the most of us did not come in our size.
Well that's it for my list so far.  Again, I'm not stuck in my ways till the end of my days, so feel free to comment.
 
Love always,
 
theUNSPOILEDfashionista
 
Instagram:  UNSPOILEDFASHIONISTA
Twitter:  @theUNSPOILEDme


No comments:

Post a Comment